Study in UK with the best offer for 2022. The Professor Mike Walker OBE Scholarships is open to international students. The Royal Holloway RH is inviting students from all over the world to apply for Master’s courses. International Students part-time or full-time postgraduates can apply. The scholarship program is dedicated to Professor Mike Walker for his countless academic services. Be a part of the venture today and avail this opportunity in the UK.
Royal Holloway RH is one of the great institutes in the UK. The students will feel at home in their flexible yet highly professional environment. The opportunity is funded and the students will have a wonderful experience at Royal Holloway under The Professor Mike Walker OBE Scholarships.
Choose from a long list of courses being offered at the university and fulfill your dreams today. The tuition fee will be covered or funded and this will help the students to peacefully study in the UK. Do not waste the time and avail this opportunity. Find More About 10 players with the Most Goal Assist in the Champion league since the start.
Details of the Scholarship
- Country: UK
- University: Royal Holloway
- Level: Masters
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 11th July 2022
Benefits of the Scholarship
The Professor Mike Walker OBE Scholarships come with many benefits financially.
- The students will be given a fee reduction of up to £12,000. In case the fee is less than £12,000 then only the tuition amount will be covered.
- Royal Holloway is one of the best institutes in the UK studying here is a great opportunity.
The available academic fields are listed below.
- MSC Mathematics of Cryptography and Communications
- MSc Mathematics for Applications
- MSc Machine Learning
- MSc Data Science and Analytics
- MSc Computational Finance
- MSc Artificial Intelligence
- MSc Computer Science by Research
- MSc Information Security with a year in Industry
- MSc Information Security
The student must see the criteria below to check their eligibility for this scholarship offer.
- The applicant may belong to any nationality.
- Applicants must be international fee payers.
- The applicant must have achieved a minimum of a 2.1 Honours degree or an equivalent.
- The applicant must show the need for the scholarship by showing the financial means.
How to Apply?
The students can apply online. The last date to apply for this offer is 11th July 2022. Results will be announced by 26th July 2022. The applicants who wish to see more about this scholarship can see the official notification below.