This is a very useful guide for those who want to get their AdSense account approved within 48 hours. The guide has been prepared by a Google employee and it is based on his experience of approving AdSense accounts.
The main thing is that you should have an existing website where you can place ads. You can use your own website or you can use somebody else’s website if they have given you permission.
Create a Website and Write Articles for it
You need to create a website where the content will be related to your niche or industry. You should be able to write about this topic and make sure that the articles are unique and not copied from other sites or blogs. If you have written similar content before, don’t use it again because it might get flagged by Google’s algorithm as duplicate content, which will affect your account negatively.
Submit Your Site for Review
Once you have created the website, submit it for review so that Google can check whether it complies with its policies and guidelines. After submitting your site, expect an email from them within 24 hours telling them whether they approve or disapprove of your site.
This article will help you get your Google AdSense account approved within 48 hours.
1. You need a Gmail account, which will be used as your Google AdSense account.
2. Now sign up for Google AdSense. If you already have a Gmail account, you can use it here, otherwise create one by clicking on the link below.
3. After signing up, log into your new or existing Gmail account and click on the “Activate Account” link in the email that Google sent you after signing up for AdSense. This will redirect you to their website where you have to provide some personal information like name and address, etc., just like when applying for any other service online (this is for security purposes). Also, check Motorcycle Injury Lawyer – Complete Guide
If you are a publisher who is new to AdSense, then it might be difficult for you to get your AdSense account approved. The main issue here is that most of the publishers don’t know how to get their accounts approved by Google AdSense team. So today we are going to discuss some tips.
- Use a unique name for your website and blog.
- Keep your content clean and free from spammy words.
- Always use high quality images in your articles.
- Don’t use any blacklisted content or links in your articles.
- Don’t use duplicate content on multiple sites.
- Don’t create multiple accounts if your site has been banned by Google or any other platform.
Google AdSense is a monetizing platform
Google AdSense is a monetizing platform for websites and blogs. It helps website owners to earn revenue by displaying advertisements on their site. Google AdSense offers a lot of flexibility to publishers to choose where and what type of ads they want to display on their site.
If you are looking for ways to monetize your website, then you should definitely sign up with Google AdSense. There are millions of websites using AdSense which means it is a must-have tool for bloggers who want to make money online.
This article will tell you how you can get Google AdSense account approved within 48 hours without any hassle or delay.